Property Management by the Innovative Experts
At Click we understand the value of your property investment. We also understand managing it can be time consuming. But there is a way to enjoy your investment, without taking on the day-to-day responsibilities, by using a property management specialist like Click Property Management.
We utilise our in-depth local knowledge and years of experience in residential property management in Dunedin to provide:
- Innovative, state-of-the-art software systems to ensure an efficient and streamlined service
- Owners are kept up‑to‑date with regular reporting on tenant viewings, comments and statistics regarding their property
- Our inspection reports include recommendations for preventative maintenance, as required
- Improvements or renovations are regularly discussed to ensure optimum rents are maintained
- Online tenant booking system - our stats show that 1/3 of all enquiries are received outside of normal business hours. Prospective tenants don’t have to wait to secure a property viewing time as all our enquiries are responded to instantly. For landlords this can speed up the renting process and reduce vacancy periods
- Compliance and safety recommendations are adhered to all required Government Legislation
- Professional advice on how to present and market your property to maximise your rental return
- We market our available properties to our database of prospective tenants
- We were the first property management company in Dunedin to offer an Online Maintenance Manager system where tenants lodge maintenance requests via our website or our free tenant app
Click’s Rigorous Tenant Selection Process
Click Property Management has a very stringent selection process to ensure the right tenant is selected for your property to protect your investment.
- Prospective tenants are interviewed and are required to complete a Rental Application Form.
- Credit and reference checking process with current and previous landlords and employers. This also includes social media checks, multi-bureau credit checks, criminal background checks and Ministry of Justice Tenancy Tribunal Orders.
Inspections and Maintenance
At Click Property Management we undertake a thorough property entry condition report at the commencement of management and again at the start of any new tenancy.
At the end of the tenancy an exit inspection will be completed before any bond is refunded. Any damage in excess of normal wear and tear and cleaning required will result in a deduction from the tenants bond.
During the tenancy we undertake regular routine property inspections to identify any repairs, neglect, abuse and damage.
We will undertake general repairs and maintenance on your behalf and in accordance with your instruction. Sometimes however, emergencies do happen. If this is the case, we will facilitate any urgent work and let you know of this, - and what is being done to remedy the situation, - such as repairs, quotes, costs etc, as soon as possible.
All maintenance is undertaken by our carefully selected and qualified trades people who share our same high standards. We are constantly monitoring their performance and are happy to take action should we see these standards slipping.
With the recent changes to the Health and Safety Act we only deal with fully qualified, registered and insured contractors. We advise that Reno Masters Ltd is a related company of Click. Because of the relationships we have built with these companies, we are often able to secure preferential rates for repairs, which we are then able to pass on to our owners. Click may from time to time enter into reciprocal advertising agreements and campaigns with service providers, contacts and trades people, and potentially receive gratuities.